BAR CHEF | Basic + 1° + 2° + 3° Level | Bartending School Training Certification
BAR CHEF | Basic + 1° + 2° + 3° Level
Bartending School Training Certification
As a Bar Chef (or Molecular Mixologist) you will learn to transform liquids into solid and gaseous states and work with cocktails on a molecular level.
This bartending program will teach you everything there is to know when it comes to preparing cocktails in a laboratory, available at our MIXOLOGY Academy.
You will become a true professional, able to work at the most renowned locations throughout the world where the art of molecular mixology is practiced.
Once you have completed the program you will be placed for a 2-week internship in bars and cafes connected with our Academy.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to pursue your own pathway and become the star in your very own video cocktail recipe which will be published online in the Encyclopedia of Alcohol at the MIXOLOGY Academy.
To become a Global Bartender all you need is to take the complete coffee program and the “Study of Liquors” + “Fruit Carving,” however you will not be eligible for exclusive extracurricular courses offered for the Global Bartender certification which includes the classes on personal branding.
Program of the: BAR CHEF | Basic + 1° + 2° + 3° Level | Bartending School Training Certification
- Bar Equipment – Bar Tools
- Glassware – Types of Glasses suitable for particular kinds of cocktails
- Free Pouring – Learn how to pour accurately without the use of a measuring jigger
- Pouring with Jigger – Measuring method used in Great Britain.
- Techniques for Preparation – Learn the steps and techniques for creating cocktails.
- International Recipes – Learn the most important world renowned cocktail and shot recipes.
- Speed Working – learn how to make multiple drinks simultaneous under time constraints.
- Working Exhibition Flair Base Level – Acrobatic flaring to prepare you for competitions of Working Flair and Exhibition Flair.
- Bar Business – Study the business side of bar operations.
- Study of Liquors – From Vodka to Brandy, from the process of distillation to brewing beer.
- Customer Psychology – Learn about the essential relationship between the customer and the bartender.
- Job Interview Training – Learn how to construct a CV and how present yourself at a job interview.
- Decorating and Garnishing – Learn how to decorate various cocktails.
- Coffee – Study coffee → ADD a MASTERED PRACTICAL TRAINING OF COFFEE for only 29€ (4 hours).
- Final Exam – Theoretical and practical tests at the end of the course and/or program.
- Internship – Work at a location where you can put everything you learned into action.
PROGRAM FOR STUDY OF LIQUORS COURSE: BARTENDER 1ST ADVANCED LEVEL
- Distilled Beverages and Liquor
- History of Distillation
- Types of wood used for aging
- Laws and certifications
- Reducing the Alcohol by Volume
- Techniques for taste testing liquors
- Russian Vodkas
- European Vodkas
- Polish Vodkas
- English Gins
- Scotch Whisky
- Irish Whiskeys
- American Whiskey
- Canadian Whisky
- Japanese Whisky
- Spanish Colonial Rum
- English Colonial Rum
- Rhum Agricole
- Spanish Gin
- Cognac Brandy
Every distilled beverage and liquor will be explained in the following detail:
- Raw Materials
- Main Brands (around 30 of each type): description, analysis, technique/organoleptic differences and market values.
- Examples of mixing certain liquors for making international cocktails
- Calculating the cost analysis of drinks and cocktails.
PROGRAM FOR VINTAGE MIXOLOGIST: 2nd ADVANCED BARTENDING LEVEL
- Origins of mixed drinks.
- Cato Alexander, Professor Jerry Thomas and the first Mixologists during Prohibition.
- The first Bartenders in Europe.
- Vintage Bartending Equipment and Tools.
- Technique in Vintage Shaking: analysis of different types of shaking and final results.
- Vintage Glassware.
- Vintage Mixing Techniques
- The Cocktail Families: from Mules, to Cobblers, to various Crusta, Grog, Julep Swizzel and Forgotten.
- Preparing Vintage Cocktail Recipes.
PROGRAM FOR MOLECULAR MIXOLOGY: 3rd ADVANCED BARTENDING LEVEL
- Chemical reactions
- Techniques for spherification
- Practical use: recipes and taste testing
- From SOL to GEL: the various phases of the solidification of liquid
- Hydrocolloids: gelification agents
- Practical use: recipes and taste tasting
- Airs and Foams
- Practical use and study of properties of soy lecithin
- Siphons: characteristics, product and use
- Recipes and taste testing
Photo Gallery: Bartender Course Gallery
Compila il modulo qui sotto per ricevere tutte le informazioni (via e-mail / telefono) sul BAR CHEF | Basic + 1° + 2° + 3° Level | Bartending School Training Certification e gli altri percorsi offerti da MIXOLOGY Academy.
Registration at BAR CHEF | Basic + 1° + 2° + 3° Level | Bartending School Training Certification
Call +39 06 89017461 or write us for more information.
Download the document below, fill in the blanks and send it to email@example.com
Would you like to confirm your place in one of the upcoming courses?
Pay a DEPOSIT equal to 20% of the entire course cost in our school by appointment or by electronic transfer (see bank details below):
- IBAN: IT30N0306903315100000004596
- RECIPIENT: Stairs s.r.l.