PROFESSIONAL BARTENDER | Basic | Bartending School Course Certification
PROFESSIONAL BARTENDER | Basic
Bartending School Course Certification
Compared to other common, basic-level bartending courses, our course is renowned throughout the world and is excellent choice if you want to begin your adventure and career as a bartender at nightclubs and in fast-paced environments.
This course has been designed specifically to train you to work behind any bar. You are not required to be 18 years or older to take this course.
Upon completion of the course you will have acquired all the indispensable practical and theoretical knowledge you need to jumpstart your career as a true bartender.
VALID TO BEGIN WORKING
The main objective of this course is to train you with indispensable knowledge and immerse you in the world of bartending.
Even if you don’t have any experience in this sector you will learn everything necessary for you to be able to work behind a bar in nightclubs and discos pubs in a professional and efficient manner.
- Add to your course the 1st Advanced Level : thanks to a broad knowledge of the raw materials used in drinks, you will be well equipped to become an internationally certified Mixologist, and be able to work in high level cocktail bars whether it’s in Italy or abroad.
Do you want to become a more complete professional and work at a high-end cocktail bar? Then add the Study of Liquors Course to specialize yourself as a MIXOLOGIST. Take advantage of our PAY RIGHT AWAY plan and save 250€!
Program of the: PROFESSIONAL BARTENDER | Basic | Bartending School Course Certification
- Bar Equipment – Bar Tools
- Glassware – Types of Glasses suitable for particular kinds of cocktails
- Free Pouring – Learn how to pour accurately without the use of a measuring jigger
- Pouring with Jigger – Measuring method used in Great Britain.
- Techniques for Preparation – Learn the steps and techniques for creating cocktails.
- International Recipes – Learn the most important world renowned cocktail and shot recipes.
- Speed Working – learn how to make multiple drinks simultaneous under time constraints.
- Working Exhibition Flair Base Level – Acrobatic flaring to prepare you for competitions of Working Flair and Exhibition Flair.
- Bar Business – Study the business side of bar operations.
- Study of Liquors – From Vodka to Brandy, from the process of distillation to brewing beer.
- Customer Psychology – Learn about the essential relationship between the customer and the bartender.
- Job Interview Training – Learn how to construct a CV and how present yourself at a job interview.
- Decorating and Garnishing – Learn how to decorate various cocktails.
- Coffee – Study coffee → ADD a MASTERED PRACTICAL TRAINING OF COFFEE for only 29€ (4 hours).
- Final Exam – Theoretical and practical tests at the end of the course and/or program.
- Internship – Work at a location where you can put everything you learned into action.
Photo Gallery: Bartender Course Gallery
Contact us for the PROFESSIONAL BARTENDER | Basic | Bartending School Course Certification
Registration at PROFESSIONAL BARTENDER | Basic | Bartending School Course Certification
Download the document below, fill in the blanks and send it to email@example.com
Would you like to confirm your place in one of the upcoming courses?
Pay a DEPOSIT equal to 20% of the entire course cost in our school by appointment or by electronic transfer (see bank details below):
- IBAN: IT30N0306903315100000004596
- RECIPIENT: Stairs s.r.l.