GLOBAL BARTENDER | Bartending School Training Certification
Best Bartending School Training
Becoming a Global Bartender, the most qualified bartending professional in the world
The Global Bartender is the most qualified, internationally recognized professional bar certification that enables you to work in any type of bar, including some of the world’s best bars and luxury hotels. The Global Bartender is equipped with the best skills in:
- Mixing traditional and vintage cocktails;
- Preparing molecular cocktails;
- Full knowledge of liquors, liqueurs, vermouths, bitters, etc;
- Fruit decorations and garnishes;
- Traditional and advanced coffee-making, including decorative latte art.
There is nothing that a global bartender can’t do behind any kind of bar, during daytime or nighttime hours, at night clubs, cocktail bars and hotels of the finest reputation throughout the world.
You will gain an excellent understanding of distilled beverages and liqueurs (over 900 kinds of spirits from around the world) both on an chemical level which you can utilize for practical use. You will able to create any kind of cocktail or drink by being able to balance the flavours of liquors/liqueurs with other kinds of liquids, be able to pair it with food and be able to invent your own drinks.
Thanks to the full preparation this program has to offer, the skills which make you a global bartender provide you with all the knowledge you need to be qualified for the best bartending jobs in the world along with being qualified for managerial positions.
More Advantages of a Becoming a Global Bartender
When you take the path to become a professionally certified Global Bartender, you receive some additional advantages:
- A full subscription to use the facilities at our school for up to a year. You are allowed to use our tools, rooms and stations to help you practice and grow further.
- Free of charge interviews for finding work through our Job Searching Agency for bartenders.
- Priority on all job offers listed on our website.
- Access to a unique Personal Branding course exclusively reserved for those in the Global Bartender program. This course will help you build more recognition throughout the bartending world.
- A 2-week internship as a bartender in a high-level (reserved exclusively for those that have completed the Global Bartending program) and a 1 week internship as a barista at a café, freely extendible.
- Top placement on our list for internships as an Assistant Trainer for bartenders through our MIXOLOGY Academy (open to those who obtain certification with a minimum grade of 90/100).
The change to star in your own online video, demonstrating a recipe in the Encyclopedia of Alcohol (ITA).
Program of the: GLOBAL BARTENDER | Bartending School Training Certification
The Global Bartender program is the most comprehensive bartending course available, comprised of the following courses:
- Professional Bartending Course
- Study of Liquors
- Study of Liqueurs, Vermouth and Bitters
- Vintage Mixology Course
- Molecular Mixology Course
- Fruit Carving Course for Cocktail Garnishes
- Professional Barista Course
- “Coffee Art” Course
- Latte Art Course
- Personal Branding Course (available exclusively through this program)
Lessons are conducted for 4 hours a day Monday through Friday and on weekends at the Academy. You have the option to customize your schedule subject to approval by the Secretary’s office. The start date for each course in the Global Bartender program is listed on the course page as well as on the online course Calendar.
Photo Gallery: Bartender Course Gallery
Contact us for the GLOBAL BARTENDER | Bartending School Training Certification
Registration at GLOBAL BARTENDER | Bartending School Training Certification
Download the document below, fill in the blanks and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to confirm your place in one of the upcoming courses?
Pay a DEPOSIT equal to 20% of the entire course cost in our school by appointment or by electronic transfer (see bank details below):
- IBAN: IT30N0306903315100000004596
- RECIPIENT: Stairs s.r.l.